Seipel Group is a research and development focussed nutraceutical company. Our founder, Tracey Seipel, is an educator, researcher and award-winning formulator, and a pioneer in the natural urological health category.
The Urox® story began in the late 1990s as Tracey became dissatisfied with the limited options for those suffering from weak bladder issues. Tracey took on the challenge of developing a herbal solution. Tracey is equally committed to destigmatizing this all-too common condition.
We are backed by science
The uniqueness of our formula has been validated by the granting of multiple bladder and prostate patent families. Urox® is currently patented or patent-pending in 25 countries with numerous global trademarks.
We support sustainability
We work closely with our raw material suppliers to ensure effective quality control for our product. The herbs for our extracts are wild-crafted or grown without the use of pesticides. Through our suppliers, we support sustainable farming and replanting of native forests. Additionally, Urox® is delivering a flow-on environmental benefit as it reduces adult padded underwear usage (now the 3rd biggest landfill issue globally).
We are at the leading edge of international research on bladder health. We share information to help destigmatize this widespread health issue. Our CEO, Tracey Seipel, is a dynamic, well-recognized, formulator and educator who provides expertise on natural urinary health for companies, medical/practitioner associations, academia and government in Australia and Asia. We regularly publish white papers, contribute to trade journals and magazines, and share third party research, all of which highlights the bladder weakness issue, and promotes awareness of natural options. Due to our work, the once overlooked area of bladder health, is now a category in health food stores, pharmacies and distribution supplement company lines.
- 2021 Winner NutraIngredients Europe Product of the Year: Botanical
- 2021 Finalist NutraIngredients Europe Ingredient of the Year: healthy Ageing
2020 Winner of the LMBA Optus Business Platinum Award
- 2020 Winner of the LMBA Australia Pacific LNG Award for Business Innovation
- 2020 Special Mention, LMBA Urban Utilities Award for Product Innovation
- 2019 Winner NIE (Nutrition Industry Executive) Award for the most advanced natural branded nutritional ingredient
- 2019 Accreditation as an Australian Trusted Trader
- Our published Urox® Bladder Control research achieved the second highest ranking for most online views on the prestigious BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal for 2018.
- 2018 Winner NutraIngredients USA Nutrition Research Project of the Year.
- 2006 US Nutrition Business Journal Award for Formulation Innovation in recognition of opening a new health supplement category of Bladder Control.
We care about your quality of life
Our aim is to help the millions of people globally who are suffering daily from bladder weakness, and to restore the quality of life that everyone deserves.