Prorox® is formulated specifically for male prostate health and the lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) which affect over half of men who are over the age of fifty. Symptoms such as urinary frequency, urgency and getting up at night for the toilet, are attributed to the prostate but are, in fact, often the result of bladder issues and overactive bladder. Prorox® supports both a healthy prostate and bladder control, and may significantly improve your quality of life if you suffer from symptoms associated with poor bladder control.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Zinc citrate (17.2mg) (Zinc 5.5mg)
- Selenomethionine (134mcg) (Selenium 27.5mcg)
- Cholecalciferol (12.5mcg) (Vitamin D3 500iu)
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) dry fruit (3200mg)
- Standardised to contain fatty acids (144mg)
- Urox® Herbal extract equivalent to:
- Cratevox™(Crateva magna) dry stem bark (3000mg)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) dry herb (1500mg)
- Lindera strychnifolia dry root (1500mg)
Does not contain: added gluten, salt, dairy products, artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take one capsule twice daily with meals.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
The four complementary herbal extracts, in addition to the vitamin and minerals in Prorox® work synergistically. Saw palmetto fruit promotes prostate health and extensive research shows its effectiveness. Zinc, selenium and vitamin D3 are all nutrients essential for a healthy prostate. Urox®, containing Crateva, Lindera and Horsetail herb, has been shown in clinical research to support a healthy bladder and reduce symptoms of urinary urgency, frequency, and incontinence.* Urox® halves nocturia (getting out of bed for the toilet) within 8 weeks.* Crateva bark aids the bladder to correctly and efficiently empty and refill. Horsetail and Crateva work together to reduce urination frequency and urgency. Lindera root supports healthy bladder tone and function and, being a powerful antioxidant, also acts as a healthy ageing support for the kidneys and bladder.
Prorox® contains a proprietary blend of powerful nutrients. Research shows 8 weeks use of Prorox® results in:
- support for a healthy prostate and bladder
- 90% users have improved bladder control
- 50% reduction in nocturia (night-time toilet visits)
- 65% reduction in urinary urgency
- normal urinary frequency
- 42% reduction in urinary incontinence
- 75% users have reduced need for pads and padded underwear
Research reference: *Schoendorfer et al, BMC-CAM, January, 2018. Research funded by the Australian Federal Government and Seipel Group Pty Ltd.
*For the relief of symptoms of medically diagnosed overactive bladder. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. A daily dose of 150mcg of selenium for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.