RESEARCH RESULTS SHOW, IN 8 WEEKS*:
- 60% reduction in urinary urgency
- 60% reduction urinary incontinence
- 23% reported normal continence
- 75% of users reduced pad usage
- Nearly halving of nighttime urination
- 90% satisfaction with Urox®
Urox® is a herbal formula that works naturally to improve male and female weak bladder control symptoms. These include excessive urinary frequency (urinating more than 8 times in a 24-hour period), getting out of bed at night for the toilet, rushing for the toilet and bladder accidents.
Each vegetarian capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Crateva magna (Cratevox™) stem bark (3,000mg)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) herb (1,500mg)
Lindera strychnifolia root (1,500mg)
Does not contain: added gluten, salt, dairy products, artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take one capsule twice daily with meals. For faster results, take two capsules twice daily for the first month.
More about Urox®
The formula contains a proprietary blend of powerful herbal ingredients that effectively improve bladder control for men and women. It works by supporting the muscle tone and tissue strength of the bladder, pelvic floor, sphincter and surrounding area. The three herbal extracts in Urox® work synergistically. Lindera root supports healthy bladder tone and function and, being a powerful antioxidant, it also supports the kidneys and bladder. Crateva bark supports the bladder to correctly and efficiently empty and refill. The herb Horsetail works with Crateva to reduce urination frequency and urgency. In addition the formula:
- Strengthens the integrity of collagen & connective tissue in the bladder and prostate
- Antioxidant effects to promote tissue preservation of kidneys and bladder
- Anti-aging effect on kidney and bladder
- Anti-inflammatory effects to soothe urinary membranes
- Antibacterial effects
- Improves QOL (quality of life)
Research reference: *Schoendorfer et al, BMC-CAM, January, 2018. Research funded by the Australian Federal Government and Seipel Group
This product is for the relief of symptoms of medically diagnosed overactive bladder. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.